The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital has a new Career Opening. A Deputy Director, Financial Reporting & Expenditure Control is needed a the hospital.
To give good advice on how to set up financial reporting systems and manage the money the hospital brings in.
See Also: Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana Job Vacancy
Duties and Obligations:
- Take the lead in making sure that proper accounting records are kept and that internal control mechanisms are used and work well.
- Make sure that the hospital’s payment policies are in line with financial regulations.
- Make sure that financial operations follow the rules.
- Take the lead in creating systems for keeping track of spending and payments.
- Create accounting systems and keep records.
- Make sure the cash books for each source of money in the hospital match up with the bank statements every month.
- Keep track of withholding taxes and make sure they are paid on time to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Lead in the design and formatting of databases and spreadsheets to meet specific reporting formats.
- Lead in the preparation of age analysis of debt and payments due to suppliers.
- Prepare periodic (weekly, quarterly, etc.) financial reports to the Director of Finance.
- Take the lead in putting together statutory and regulatory reports, as required by the ATF and FAR.
- Help implement the right parts of IPSAS, PFM, FAR, and other relevant acts.
- Do any other jobs that the Director of Finance gives them from time to time.
Check: Job Posting at Old Mutual
Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional Accountancy Certification (CA, ICA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) with at least 3 years of experience after certification.
- Postgraduate Qualification (Masters or higher) in Accounting/Finance of related field of speculation will be an added advantage.
- Proof of leadership and continuing professional development and training in health management. • A minimum of 10 years of work experience in the health sector, of which 5 years should be at a senior management level.
- A broad knowledge base, experience, and understanding of KATH/MoH policies, operating procedures, and protocols.
- Knowledge of general administration practices and office procedures/protocols
Skills, abilities, and traits of character:
- Demonstrated human relations skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to organize and manage workload, and work under pressure to meet light deadlines;
- Ability to design financial spreadsheets and analyze data and information;
- Ability to work and lead a multi-person team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work, lead, and manage a multi-person team.
Apply For: New Job Vacancy At Imani Ghana
How To Submit An Application For The Career Opening at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Send your application letter, a detailed CV, the names of three referees who are willing to give a confidential report on them, and a two-page vision statement (no more than 1200 words) for the position they are applying for:
Send your applications to the following address:
The Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: February 15, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED