Two hundred (200) persons are needed for the position of Sales Representatives at Melcom Ghana. This popular shopping outlet is looking for responsible and dedicated individuals for this role.
- Getting new customers.
- Meeting sales goals or beating them.
- Trying to get all contracts signed with potential clients.
- Creating price lists for quotes, promotions, and talks.
- Making papers every week and every month.
- Giving sales pitches to different potential clients.
- Putting together plans for sales and marketing.
- Knowing about and promoting the company’s plans.
- Getting deposits and the rest of the money from customers.
- Putting together and sending orders for sales contracts.
- Going to see clients and possible clients to find out what they need or to sell goods and services.
- Keeping track of clients’ records.
- When a client asks about credit terms, goods, prices, or availability, you have to answer their questions.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- The idea qualification for this role is: SHS or Diploma
- Having a one (1) year working experience is highly desirable
Check These Out:
- Fresh Job Posting At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Job Offer
- Career Opening At Ningbo MH Industry
How To Send Applications To Melcom For Sales Representatives Role
All interested applicants should send their CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED