The services of new Butchers are needed at Melcom Ghana. The number of vacancies available for this role is 12. If you believe yourself to be a hardworking, resilient and dedicated individual then take this opportunity now.
- Meats are cut, ground, and otherwise prepared for sale.
- Cleaning and taking care of tools and equipment, as well as making sure that displays and signs are correct and look good.
- Products are weighed, packed, priced, and put on a show.
- Keeping track of funds, records, and stock.
- Meat and other goods are being checked for quality.
- Talking with providers about orders and confirming them.
- Keeping food safe and clean by following rules.
- Greet customers, talk to them, give them help, answer their questions, and take orders or payments.
- Getting goods or orders picked up on time.
Also Read: Amazing Job Opportunities At UENR
Qualification and Experience Required
- To be considered for this role, you must have at hand, an SHS or Diploma certificate
- Those apply should have at least 3 years of working experience
Check Also: Mass Job Recruitment At Amalitech Ghana/Rwanda
How To Submit Application To Melcom Ghana For Butchers Role
All interested applicants should send their CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED