There is a job vacancy for Quality Assurance Officer At Lycopodium. The position holder will join our growing QA/QC team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
You will report to the Lead Quality Assurance Officer the Quality Assurance Officer will provide advice to ensure that the Ahafo North Construction products and services are delivered professionally and safely in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
See Also: Boost Ghana Job Opportunity
The tasks you’ll perform
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Ensure engineering guidelines and procedures for installations meet the project requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
The expertise you’ll bring
- Inspect and monitor the quality of the work installed by the construction contractors.
- Manage and close-out any non-conformance reports (NCRs).
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes required.
- Oversee the contractor’s quality documentation to ensure it meets the contract requirements
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC Manager.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- 5years’ plus of experience in specialist field.
- Solid Knowledge of QA/QC in Construction Management.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Solid supervision skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Deadline Driven.
- Webster University Job Opening
- Natural Resource Governance Institute Job Vacancy
- Job Notice At Ghana Club 100
How To Submit An Application For Quality Assurance Officer At Lycopodium
To submit an application, click on this Link
Deadline: Monday, 21st November 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED