Here is the Boost Ghana Job Opportunity. The company is hiring a Distributor Account Manager.
The purpose of your role is to support the Head of Sales & Marketing in executing our sales strategy to drive the growth, customer experience and profitability ambitions. You will do this by managing assigned partner portfolios, developing long-term, trusting relationships with our partners, developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
See Also: Job Notice At Ghana Club 100
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquire, onboard and train distributors and their retailers to the Boost platform, driving the penetration of Boost products in each instance.
- Develop a close relationship with each distributor through effective account management processes and routines to nurture and grow each distributor instance into a profitable and sustainable win-win partnership.
- Forecast, track and achieve weekly and monthly targets for acquisitions, transaction values, active retailers and revenues.
- Develop new business with existing partners and identify areas of improvement to deliver the most value.
- Rigorously manage your sales pipeline to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly conversion targets.
- Identify and resolve partner challenges and requests. Escalate issues as needed and seek adequate resolution.
- Perform other duties that the Head of Sales and Marketing may assign.
- Continuously explore new opportunities to improve existing processes in line with the overall vision of Boost.
To fit our culture and be successful in this role, you should possess these ways of thinking and behaving:
- Being exemplary and able to inspire confidence in others through the way you behave, work and talk;
- Being open-minded to learn new more effective ways of working and unlearn old ways;
- Ability to bring multiple innovative tools, methods, and thought processes to the team.
- An ability to continuously assess, prioritise, and complete tasks in a dynamic environment where speed of execution trumps perfection.
- A relentless pursuit to build for scale and a strong distaste for waste and inefficiency.
- A hypothesis-driven approach to continuously experiment, fail, learn, and discover new and better ways of doing things.
- Holding yourself and others accountable to a high standard of performance at all times.
- Being self-aware of your strengths and weaknesses, continuously seeking feedback and looking to learn and grow.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral across the organization
You should have a demonstrated track record:
- In account management, business development/sales in FMCG or B2B technology sales with a minimum of 5 years experience;
- Establishing relationships with key B2B key decision makers, writing proposals, delivering pitches, negotiating and closing deals;
- Maintaining a strong client orientation and service delivery approach, with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Being able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with diverse stakeholders
- Customer centricity: being passionate about delivering compelling customer experience and value through design thinking and rapid prototyping
- Tech savviness and enthusiasm: skilled in and excited about the use of digital tools (mobile, internet, pc, apps, etc) to perform various tasks and gain efficiency.
- Wayoe Engineering and Construction Jobs
- Fan Milk PLC Announces New Job Recruitment
- Job Notice At Ghana Club 100
How To Submit An Application For Boost Ghana Job Opportunity
To submit an online application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED