Here is the Wayoe Engineering and Construction Jobs. WEC is currently sourcing for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based at our Head Office in Ghana.
The CFO will oversee the entire finance unit and be the spokesperson on all financial matters of the company, including communicating updates and strategies. The role of the Chief Financial Officer is to primarily drive the company finances, perform risk management, decide on investment strategies, and align them with Company’s growth strategies.
The geographic scope of the appointment is Ghana and covers all operational sectors Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Production throughout the various countries the company presently operate in and might operate in future.
Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual Financial and management reports as per the company’s reporting calendar
- Provision of necessary financial data/presentations required for board and subcommittee meetings
- Timely submission of documents to Banks or other Financial Institutions as required for Loan and other Commercial agreements and regular monitoring of banking activities of the company.
- Meet submission deadlines for short-term and long-term plans.
- On-time and regular financial indices from ERP / SAP dashboard to Executives to address operational and financial shortfalls
- Comprehensive Cash flow projections to ensure adequate cash to meet the organization’s needs
- Set up stringent internal and approval controls to prevent fraudulent financial transactions in all spheres of the company’s operations.
- Internal audits and external audits reports indicate tolerable non-conformances
- Enforce HODs and Sites management to comply with the Company’s Capital Expenditure Applications (CEA) procedures and approval framework
- Ensure Financial Staff, Commercial departments, Site management and heads of operations have adequate training in the SAP-B1 ERP and fully utilize the ERP functionalities to execute financial transactions
- Elaborate review of the Management team’s adherence to WEC’s approval framework as set up in the DOA (Delegation of Authority) document
- Establish yearly performance evaluation templates for finance staff to adequately address pipeline requirements, and knowledge gaps and promote succession planning
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Commercial
- CA Ghana or International Equivalents i.e., ACCA, CPA,
- Other Post qualification studies, soft skills, and training development programs
- Minimum (16) sixteen years of Commercial experience, preferably in the construction and/or mining industry
- Previously held similar positions in Africa and managed a team of highly skilled and experienced personnel with diverse cultural backgrounds in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrated history of managing medium organizations with an expansionary vision
- Experienced with a range of financial analyses and modelling including discounted cash flow, lease versus buy, cost/benefit, valuation, and sensitivity analysis.
- Experienced in establishing financial controls and financial strategies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the usage of Enterprise Resource Planning reporting systems, preferably with an application background in SAP-B1 ERP system.
- Fan Milk PLC Announces New Job Recruitment
- Fresh Job Opportunity At Ghacem Limited
- European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Opening
How To Submit An Application For Wayoe Engineering and Construction Jobs
To submit an online application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED