There is a job vacancy for Contracts Administrator At Lycopodium. The position holder will join our growing Project Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
He/she will report to the Contracts Manager the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Contracts Engineer/Manager managing and directed the designated disciplines Contractual Administrative initiatives ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
See Also: Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Provide professional support in the everyday administration of contracts and service agreements.
- Attending training, and in-services, when required, and being receptive to professional and personal development.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents, financial reports, and technical documents
- Assist in drafting Request for Proposals and Quotation (RFP/RFQ), for various contracts documents, specifications, work orders, change/ variation orders to defined work processes.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/Contracts Engineer with Packaging of Tender Bids for submission as well as collecting and sorting Tender bids received for action
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/ Contracts Engineer with administration aspects of Contract management (maintaining registers, preparing, and filing contracts documentation, contracts closeouts and development of reports for department, external and internal review)
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Minimum 0 – 4 years’ experience in specialist field.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain (Contracts Management) is very critical.
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards and equipment
- Good understanding of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and occupational, safety and environmental regulations and law
- Proficiency in common Microsoft office applications
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid Negotiation Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility, and discretion.
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
How To Submit An Application For Contracts Administrator (Lycopodium)
To submit an application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED