There is a job vacancy for Contracts Administrator At Lycopodium. The position holder will join our growing Project Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
He/she will report to the Contracts Manager the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Contracts Engineer/Manager managing and directed the designated disciplines Contractual Administrative initiatives ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
See Also: Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Provide professional support in the everyday administration of contracts and service agreements.
- Attending training, and in-services, when required, and being receptive to professional and personal development.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents, financial reports, and technical documents
- Assist in drafting Request for Proposals and Quotation (RFP/RFQ), for various contracts documents, specifications, work orders, change/ variation orders to defined work processes.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/Contracts Engineer with Packaging of Tender Bids for submission as well as collecting and sorting Tender bids received for action
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/ Contracts Engineer with administration aspects of Contract management (maintaining registers, preparing, and filing contracts documentation, contracts closeouts and development of reports for department, external and internal review)
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Minimum 0 – 4 years’ experience in specialist field.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain (Contracts Management) is very critical.
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards and equipment
- Good understanding of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and occupational, safety and environmental regulations and law
- Proficiency in common Microsoft office applications
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid Negotiation Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility, and discretion.
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
How To Submit An Application For Contracts Administrator (Lycopodium)
To submit an application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED