There is a job vacancy for Quantity Surveyor At Lycopodium. The incumbent will join our growing Project Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
He/she will report to the Project Controls Manager the Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing building projects remain within budget. S/he provides cost and material estimates, draw up projected budgets, and work alongside a team, noting any design changes and effect on cost to ensure compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors on budget management.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Preparing reports, analyses, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in all aspects of Quantity Surveying.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and other project systems/tools.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in specialist field.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Solid supervision skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Deadline Driven.
- Wayoe Engineering and Construction Jobs
- Fan Milk PLC Announces New Job Recruitment
- We love to fight instead of pushing ourselves – Skrewfaze on GH music
How To Submit An Application For Quantity Surveyor At Lycopodium
To submit an application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED