There is a job vacancy for Safety Training Officer (Junior) At Lycopodium. The successful applicant will join the growing HSE & Sustainability team, Yamfo, Ahafo North.
He/she will report to the HSE Manager the Training Officer (Junior) will assist his / her Senior Safety Training Officer in reviewing, updating, and performing training on health and safety elements of the HSE Management Plan and procedures to ensure that the Ahafo North Project is delivered professionally and safely in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
See Also: SHS Job Vacancy At Embassy Of Japan
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Discover training needs and communicate with Senior Safety Training Officer for Implementation on Ahafo North site.
- Assist in carry out training and drill exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Assisting in initiating and organizing HSE training of employees and executives.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Support the line management to ensure that HSE-related contraventions are addressed through appropriate training
- Assist in ensuring contractor safety audits are completed and effective actions are generated and properly followed up till they are fixed
- Assist in ensuring all contractors are periodically assessed to understand compliance with MINCOM statutory safety requirements
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Assist in ensuring that all contractor safety training procedures and standards are up to date and fully implemented.
- Assist in developing HSE training needs analysis and plan for the Mine.
- Assist in ensuring that all Safety trainings (Contractor Safety Inductions, HRM, Technical, Work Pack, Risk-based Inductions) are conducted as planned and applicable records kept.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate / Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Minimum 0 – 4 years’ experience in specialist field.
- Knowledge in Safety training and presentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Team player
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Royal Caribbean Group Job Opening
- Job Placement At Petrofac
- DVLA Sends Message to 2022/2023 NSS Personnels
How To Submit An Application For Safety Training Officer (Junior) – Lycopodium
To submit an application, click on this Link
Deadline: Monday, 21st November 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED