Here is the job for Administrative Lead At Lycopodium. The incumbent will join the growing Office Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
He/she will report to the Site Manager the Administrative Lead will provide strategic office support to Project Services Department and its staff to ensure daily smooth running of the Department on the Ahafo North Project Site in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
Read Also: Call For Applications At Vodafone Ghana
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Provides administrative and lead support to all other administrative officers within a designated function and multi-tasking whilst switching in-between several administrative tasks.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Supervise, lead, and coordinate duties for the administration team.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
- Support Office Service department with processing paperwork and documents in line with required procedures in conformance with project specifications.
- Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regards to service and research new vendor offerings
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
- Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
- Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
- Handle other duties as specifically designated by department.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in related field or equivalent.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in specialist field.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate
- Deadline Driven.
- Exciting Career Opportunities At T-TEL
- Career Opportunity at the Cocoa Abrabopa Association
- MTN Ghana Update of New Charges 2022 (Starting November 14)
How To Submit An Application ForAdministrative Lead (Lycopodium)
Submit your application by clicking on this Link
Closing Date: Monday, 21st November 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED