There is a job vacancy for Administrative Assistant At Lycopodium. The incumbent will join the growing HSE & Sustainability team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
At Lycopodium he/she will report to the HSE Manager the Safety Administrative Assistant will provide office support to Safety Department and its staff to ensure daily smooth running of the Department on the Ahafo North Project Site in line with Company, Client and industry requirements.
See Also: Fresh Job Opportunity At Ghacem Limited
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Provides administrative support to the HSE department and multi-tasking as and when required by HSE Manager.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with Safety project.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Work in conjunction with a range of internal and external stakeholders to meet project design criteria and deliverables.
- Support safety department with processing paperwork and documents in line with safety procedures in conformance with project specifications.
- Ensure all data is accurately collected and recorded in line with Company and Client procedures.
- Proactively support other team members as required to ensure Project deliverables are met.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Provides high-level administrative support to Safety Manager.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in related field or equivalent.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in specialist field.
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic organizer
- European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Opening
- SHS Job Vacancy At Embassy Of Japan
- Black Sherif becomes first Ghanaian to get 200 million streams on Boomplay
How To Submit An Application For Safety Administrative Assistant (Lycopodium)
To submit your application, click on this Link
Deadline: Monday, 21 November 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED