There is a Massive Job Recruitment ongoing At Plan International. The company is looking to employ dedicated, dynamic and hardworking individuals.
- To ensure that the Country Director and Senior Leadership have the appropriate level of administrative and other support as and when required.
- To organize the Country Office Management Team meetings (Preparation of the schedule, agenda, minutes, and the follow up of action points from meetings)
- Coaching & mentoring skills for building project the capacity of women’s rights organizations on quality financial management and compliance.
- Superior skills in building productive working relationships with team colleagues, field offices, donors and partners.
- Facilitate the work planning and management of the Be Smart Project in the Oti and Eastern regions.
- Ensure that project results are achieved and reported on through the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system.
- Good supervisory, people management and coordination skills
- Good knowledge of project management, supervision, monitoring and evaluation tools
- Ensures that project results are achieved and reported on through the project’s M&E system
- Supports Project Manager to facilitate the design, work planning and management of the Be Smart Project in the Eastern and Oti Regions.
- Influence young people to campaign against inequality and advocate for gender equality via social media.
- Lead social media campaign/advocacy to advance children’s rights and equality for Girls.
- Quality programmatic and financial reports are prepared on time and in line with Plan International and donor standards.
- Compliance tools and frameworks are designed to be responsive to the capacities of partner organisations and meet donor requirements for audit.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation system, tools and processes development
- Support the finalization and validation of Performance measurement frameworks with relevant stakeholders
- MTN Invites Job Applications
- New Job Opportunities At Promasidor
- Job Placement At SCG Chartered Accountants
How To Submit An Application For Plan International’s Massive Job Recruitment
Click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 25th/27th/31st January, 2023 depending on the position.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED