A new Program Coordinator SPIIA is needed for Employment at Plan Ghana.
The Programmes Coordinator role will coordinate, integrate and support the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Country Strategy, programmes/Advocacy/influencing, projects (including sponsorship) at PIIA level. The role will engage multiple actors at various levels including programme design, planning, implementation and MELS at community, district, regional and programme Influence and Impact area.
See Also: Now Job Positions at a Sports Betting Company
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge:
Qualification and Experience
- At least, First Degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies or its equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in frontline role in development work.
- Experience in the NGO sector preferably with child-related development issues, would be an advantage.
- Solid facilitation, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills and decision-making skills.
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience.
- Strong team-building and motivational skills.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft office applications and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, internet.
- Good supervisory, people management and coordination skills
- Good knowledge of project management, supervision, monitoring and evaluation tools
- Good knowledge of gender, child/youth safeguarding, rights-based approaches & community development.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Ability to facilitate participative processes for all stakeholders for implementing development activities
- Planning and organizing with all stakeholders to ensure all-inclusiveness in community and partner activities
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good fundraising skills
- Knowledgeable in Participatory Learning and Action (PLA)/Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) techniques for community development
- Develops, motivates, coaches and promotes high performance of direct reports, partners’ staff and collaborators.
- Works in a participative community approach
- Strong knowledge of the Rights of Child.
- Ability to understand different cultural contexts
- Works with minimum supervision.
How To Submit Plan’s Application For Program Coordinator SPIIA
Closing Date: 31st January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED