The service of a Project Manager (BE SMART) at Plan Ghana.
” “BE SMART” Strategy and management
- Facilitate the work planning and management of the Be Smart Project in the Oti and Eastern regions.
- Ensure that project results are achieved and reported on through the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system.
- Ensure that the Be Smart project delivers high quality programming that is compliant with best practice as outlined in the Be Smart project proposal, Plan International Ghana Country Strategic and relevant Ghana government guidelines and policies.
- Manage partnership and relationship with relevant stakeholders in project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting for effective linkages.
- Actively engage with stakeholders and government agencies involved in Be Smart implementation and formal protection agencies in Ghana in order to promote collaborative planning towards long term sustainable solutions.
- Support in engaging local partners for social mobilization, group formation and training under the Be Smart project.
- Facilitate and organize review meetings with the regional and national offices with stakeholders in collaboration with other relevant organisations.
- Liaise with other Technical Specialists and other project staff to ensure effective integration of Plan programmes.
- Ensure Gender is mainstreamed in all Be Smart related activities and maintain gender sensitivity towards staff and Plan associates to avoid gender discrimination.
- Ensure Safeguarding and Child Protection is mainstreamed in all Be Smart related activities.
- Manage the financial, logistical and reporting aspects of Be Smart partnership assuring compliance with Plan and donor reporting requirements.
- Actively participate in all network meetings (both local and international) to learn and share best practices for management decision making.
- Strong knowledge in girls rights and protection related issues
- Strong negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills.
- Excellent coordination and representation skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong team-building and motivational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and use of relevant software and other applications, E.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet.
- Promotes learning to influence high performance by Be Smart staff and collaborators.
- A process-oriented working style, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work independently
- A team player who demonstrates feminist leadership qualities.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creates a strong sense of purpose within the portfolio and with stakeholders.
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour.
- Sound judgment and decision-making in complex situations.
- Commitment to working transparently and with integrity.
Ability to build solid networks
- Massive Job Recruitment At Blue Financial Services
- New Job Recruitment At Esoko
- New Job Offer At SEND Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Project Manager (BE SMART) at Plan Ghana
Closing Date: 25th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED