A new job recruitment is ongoing at Esoko. They are looking for a Software Engineering Manager.
About the Role:
- Handle multiple tasks with differing degrees of importance. Set and meet deadlines, document activities and report on development progress.
- Manage changes in software build requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Deliver within assigned time limits and according to company’s standards
- Ensure delivery of high quality (defect-free) work that accurately meets specifications and ensures consistency and attention to detail.
- Manage his/her own workspace, maintaining all working software and hardware tools in good order (up to date, secure, virus-free, backed up, etc.).
- Take charge of responsibilities and make the necessary decisions within the limits assigned.
- Enforce, establish, and redefine process and policy to improve company’s efficiency and effectiveness, according to upper management vision.
- Find new and innovative solutions, workable ideas, and concepts. Open-minded and resourceful in -software development.
Recommended: Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
Personal and Interpersonal Expectations:
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing. Able to organize thoughts to pass the message across in an effective and efficient way, focusing on adherence, clarity and brevity as well as to stimulate interest in the listener(s).
- Is a cooperative team-player, willing to associate with others for mutual benefit.
- Has desire to help others in critical situations.
- Able and willing to participate to company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views and accept decisions made with other members.
- Copes with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
- Tertiary degree in computer Science or Software Engineering and relevant work experience in an AgriTech, Fintech, EduTech, IoT, SaaS or ICT related businesses
- One or more professional certifications (either in software development, system/network administrator or project management.)
- At least five or more years’ experience in software development.
- Adapt to software development process in an agile/scrum process involving bi-weekly sprints
- Participate to company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views, and accept decisions made with other members.
- Cope with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
- Ability to use office suites, including project management software
- Proven ability to lead engineering teams based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
- Fluent English language, with excellent communications skills; both oral and written.
- Team leader, team player, decision maker, and motivator.
- Action person, independent, self-motivated, reliable and flexible
Other Recommended Posts:
- Siemens Energy Job Opening
- Full-time Job At Cabrow Educational Center
- Fresh Job Opportunity At Newmont
How To Submit An Application For Esoko’s New Job Recruitment
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED