There is a new open role At ICAG. The Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG) is accepting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Manager, Project and Business Development.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, or a closely related field
- An extra benefit would be an MBA in project management.
- A minimum of 5 years of project consulting experience
- Proficiency in project proposal drafting Excellent time- and organizational-management abilities
- Ability to specify project goals, objectives, and timeframes
- Exhibit superior project management skills software
- Superb verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- The capacity to work with many stakeholders
- Develops technical and financial recommendations for projects financed by donors and determines the project’s scope through investigation and collaboration
- Creates costing schedules and works with the finance department to coordinate budgets.
- Distributes the people and material resources needed to carry out the project’s tasks.
- Works with pertinent departments to develop reasonable project goals.
- Offers instructions and a methodical project monitoring system mechanisms
- Implements necessary interventions to avoid exorbitant delays
- Sends senior executives routine project progress reports for decision-making.
- Demonstrated similar project execution experience
- Demonstrated proposal writing experience
- Powerful presentation abilities
- Strong communication and negotiation abilities
- Outstanding managerial and administrative abilities
- Analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; exceptional computer skills
A solid and attractive package is offered for the position.
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
- New Job Opening At Tetra Tech
- Amazing Career Opportunity At Baker Hughes
How To Submit An Application For ICAG’s Open Role
Send your application and any other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED