There is a New Job Opening At Tetra Tech. The company is interested in hiring a new Project Communications Officer. The incumbent will assist the Communication, Social, and Behavior Change Communication Specialist in developing and delivering project communication products.
Project Communications and Information
- Support GFRA’s Communications and Outreach Strategy, which guides all communications products and outreach initiatives.
- Coordinate high-quality written and audio-visual GFRA project communication deliverables with technical leaders, admin employees, GFRA partners, and service suppliers.
- Brand GFRA communication items according to Feed the Future and USAID Branding and
- Marking Standards.
- Prepare GFRA Weekly Updates for USAID using technical team and partner information.
Weekly GFRA email newsletters.
- Track program-branded communications.
Media, Events, and Outreach
- Manage GFRA outreach events. This includes producing concept notes, function sheets, communication strategies, media engagement, paperwork for USAID involvement and approval for events, and engaging stakeholders on traditional and social media in close conjunction with GFRA technical and admin team and partners.
- Support GFRA technical team training, workshops, and other events with communications.
- Support traditional media contacts, participate in media involvement, and monitor media coverage.
- Manage WhatsApp platforms for GFRA stakeholders.
- Develops and adjusts communications and outreach initiatives during quarterly and annual work planning and budgeting.
- Contribute to GFRA quarterly and yearly Reports and monthly Communications and Outreach Team meetings.
Check Also: Exciting Job Opportunity At Arkesel
This employment requires travel to four coastal GFRA facilities. Based on conversations with the Communications, Social, and Behavior Change Communication Specialist, complete any further duties needed to guarantee project and subject matter communication. Chief of Party-assigned tasks.
Products (Among Others)
- Weekly GFRA newsletters
- Successes, factsheets, brochures
- News, blog posts, presentations, brochures, posters, banners, photo stories, videos, and other project communication materials.
The Program Communications Officer will work directly with the Communication, Social, and Behavior Change Communication Specialist and GFRA technical staff. S/he will work with Institutional Partners, Subcontractors, Implementing Partners, and Grantees to develop communications products and increase their capability.
- Development Communication, Public Relations, Journalism BA.
- Minimum 3 years in equivalent role. Preference for USAID or donor-funded project and contractor experience or journalism.
- Solid writing, basic graphic design, ability to plan and meet deadlines, creativity, multi-tasking, capacity to operate without supervision, good soft skills, ability to interview and engage varied stakeholders. Design, communication, photography, and video editing skills are preferred but not essential.
- Language: Advanced English.
- Full-time Job At Cabrow Educational Center
- Siemens Energy Job Opening
- Graduate Job Recruitment At Bosch Africa
How To Submit An Application For Tetra Tech’s New Job Opening
Send cover letter and reverse chronological CV to the email: GFRA.Applications@tetratech.com
Ensure to use « Project Communications Officer » as the email subject.
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Tetra Tech ARD runs the USAID-funded Feed the Future Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA). GFRA strives to alleviate Ghana’s small pelagic fisheries sector’s near collapse and establish a sustainable ecological comeback.
To achieve this, a balanced and strategic strategy will minimize fishing overcapacity and expand regulated access over Ghana’s small pelagic fisheries sector to promote ecological sustainability, socio-economic well-being, and local resilience of artisanal fisherfolk and their communities. GFRA’s five interrelated strategic approaches:
- Strategic Approach 1: Align fisheries capacity with an ecological carrying capacity of small pelagic fisheries while improving the socio-economic well-being and resilience of artisanal fisherfolk.
- Strategic Approach 2: Improve the quality and value of artisanal fish products to maintain household income and increase the nutritious food supply for local and regional markets.
- Strategic Approach 3: Improve fisheries policymaking, regulation, and enforcement governance transparency, accountability, and co-management.
- Strategy 4: Build constituency for sustainable fisheries management.
Strategy 5: Improve policy and management decisions through science and research.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED