There is an ongoing Graduate Job Recruitment At Bosch Africa. Bosch is looking for a HR Business Partner – Ghana.
- Coordinate employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulation and policies
- Assist in Managing HR processes (e.g. performance review, salary review, employee development discussion, etc) according to company policy
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with the Managers for the A-Group
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Ensure implementation of “Corporate Benefit Systems” regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
Check Also: New Job Posting At Olam
- University Degree in Business Administration like human resources, economics, industrial labour and other related disciplines.
- MBA or an MSc in social sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR within a multinational.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and adapt easily
- Eager to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Mass Job Recruitment At Affinity Ghana
- Imarika Properties New Job Placement
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Primecare Medical center
How To Submit An Application For Bosch Africa’s Graduate Job Recruitment
Tap on this Link to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED