There is a New Job Offer At SEND Ghana. A Gender Equity Promotion Field Officer – Community Led Monitoring Project is needed.
Objectives of the position:
To take the lead on gender equity issues during the implementation of the Community-led Monitoring Project (CLMP) and make sure that the needs and issues of women and adolescent girls in the target groups are prioritized, integrated, and properly addressed in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of all planned activities.
Activities that promote gender equality
- Planning, starting, keeping an eye on, and judging a project
- To be the main voice for the needs of women and teenage girls in all CLM activities.
- To make sure that planning, review meetings, training, reporting, policy dialogue, and monitoring activities take into account the needs of women and teenage girls.
- Make sure that women and teenage girls are well represented in all four phases of the
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E)
- To plan and run leadership training for women, teenage girls, and their groups
- Keep track of what women and teenage girls are doing and report on it.
- To be in charge of getting women and teenage girls in the target population to form strong groups that speak for their members.
- To make sure that the needs of women and teenage girls are met during the project’s implementation.
- Make sure that men, women, boys, and girls are all taken into account when collecting, managing, and reporting project data.
- To make sure that women and teenage girls from the target group take part in all CLM activities.
- Work with the communication team to gather and share success stories and results related to gender.
- Lead and/or help people write stories and articles about gender equality that will be published (website, newsletter, blogs, etc)
- Lead or help make concept notes, project documents, policy frameworks, and research about gender, or both.
- Help with the design and development of projects as they relate to issues of gender equality.
Skills or Experience:
- Minimum Education: First Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health. Science and the humanities
- Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience and project experience helping people. Living with HIV and AIDS will be a very important thing to think about.
- Gender: SEND is a group that works to promote equality between men and women, so women are encouraged to apply.
Other Job Recommendations:
- Lincoln Community School Job Opening
- Work Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services
- GNPC Foundation Scholarship For 2022/2023 Academic Year
How To Submit An Application For SEND Ghana’s Job Offer
Forward your cover letter, CV, and three professional references in a single PDF file to: email@example.com with the subject line “Field Officer – PLHIV” to the HR/Admin. Manager. e.g. Jones Asmah – Field Officer – PLHIV.
Deadline: January 29, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED