The Lincoln Community School has a new exciting Job Opening. The Finance Department at Lincoln Community School wants to hire a Finance Assistant to work with them. The Finance Assistant will be in charge of running the school store every day and will help the Finance Department with daily tasks.
Skills or Experience:
- A college degree, preferably in accounting or something related to business.
- Part 1 of ACCA/CA at least (Ghana).
Read Also: Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
Skills and Abilities:
- Worked in a finance department for at least three years.
(To be tested) Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial accounting software.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- High-level skills in keeping track of things and keeping records.
- Data analysis skills have been shown ( to be tested).
- Excellent attention to detail and error detection ( to be tested).
- High-level interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under stress.
Note: The pay package for the job is competitive, and the salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Exciting Job Openings At PassionAir
- Full-time Job At Cabrow Educational Center
- Siemens Energy Job Opening
How To Submit An Application For Lincoln Community School Announces Job Opening
Resumes should be sent to: recruitment@Lincoln.edu.gh
Application Deadline: by the end of business on February 10, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED