Catholic Relief Services New Vacant Slots. Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion, or nationality.
CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance, and peacebuilding.
We are seeking competent and skilled candidates for the positions below:
- Review and validate supporting documentation before processing of financial transactions to ensure all required documents are accurate and complete and authorizations are in place
- Ensure timely recording of financial transactions following appropriate authorization. Review and analyze various accounts to detect irregularities.
- Advice on corrective actions and prepare to correct entries and adjustments, as necessary.
- Fill out vehicle log sheets accurately and diligently at all times.
- Sanitise wheel and door handles to ensure protect passengers from COVID-19 infection. Follow all hygiene protocols to protect passengers.
- Exercises good judgment, maturity, and discretion and maintains confidential information.
APPLICATION PROCESS – Catholic Relief Services New Vacant Slots
Interested applicants should click the preferred positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: December 10, 2021.
Recognition by the international community as a democratic and economic leader in Africa has made Ghana a magnet for tourists, but few see the widespread poverty that still exists off the beaten path.
Catholic Relief Services Ghana works with the Ghanaian people to tackle poverty with a holistic approach including projects that improve child and maternal health; increase access to clean water and sanitation; scale up farm production; and enhance community level savings and lending.
Health is the largest part of our project portfolio. Our work in Ghana is focused at the community level, where we are scaling up effective strategies to mobilize people through their local leaders to change cultural practices that impede the promotion of maternal and child health.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED