There is a new Work Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services (AUMS). AUMS is currently searching for a skilled Mine Rescue Officer. The company’s Subika Underground Project at Newmont Ahafo Mine offers a competitive work schedule for this fixed-term role. Attractive salary and performance-based incentives.
To organize, lead, create, and supervise a team to perform specialized Mine Rescue emergency tasks and train in underground and surface incident response.
Check Also: Exciting Job Openings At PassionAir
- Proficient in Fire Fighting techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of breathing equipment and how to use it in an atmosphere that can’t be breathed in.
- Support the rollout of all AUMS Emergency Response Team (ERT) programs (i.e. firefighting, injuries, deaths, recoveries, HazMat, Height Angle Rope Rescue, Vehicle extrication and evacuation, confined spaces, and ambulance services) to prevent and control loss due to emergency situations like fire, hazardous chemicals, and vehicle and or/heavy equipment accident response.
- Make sure everyone on the team knows how to use equipment and machinery safely and well.
- Help organize regular drill store-in-force training for all (ERT) employees.
- Check lanyards and harnesses, fix and maintain refuge chambers, calibrate gas monitors on site, check fire extinguishers and hydrants, and stop emergency standby.
- Make sure that all of the administrative tasks and reports are done right and on time.
- Work with safety professionals to look into incidents and accidents.
Skills And Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Tertiary Education from a recognized institution or something that is the same or better.
- Blasting certificate/Mine Rescue certification
- No less than three years of experience working underground.
- A health and safety background will be an added advantage.
- Those who want to apply for the jobs should not be older than 40 years (40).
- Being able to drive a light vehicle and hard-sided trucks.
- Shown that they care about and have empathy for people who are hurt or sick.
- The candidate should be confident, friendly, direct, and have clear goals.
- Focused, a team player, driven by results, proactive, and tough. Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong planning, organising, and Putting skills first.
- Good leadership, analysis, and
- Written and verbal communicator with good people skills. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
You Might Also Like:
- New Job Opening At Tetra Tech
- More Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti Limited
- How To Study in Canada for Free: Full Guide 2023
How To Submit An Application For African Underground Mining Services´ Work Opportunity
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: January 21, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
After the interviews, the right candidates will be chosen based on their behavior, how well they fit with the organization, their ability to handle the complexity of the work, and their ability to create and maintain a positive and engaging culture with all stakeholders.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED