Garden City University College is advertising new job opportunities. The institution is seeking passionate and highly qualified individuals to join their dynamic team in the Department of Nursing Midwifery. Candidates with a PhD in Midwifery or a related field are invited to apply for the positions of Lecturers, Senior Lecturers, and Professors.
- Deliver high-quality lectures and engage students in effective learning experiences.
- Mentor and advise students in academic and career development.
- Conduct research and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in midwifery.
- Publish research findings in reputable journals and present at conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues on research projects and curriculum development.
- Contribute to the growth and reputation of the Department of Nursing and Midwifery and Garden City University College.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the department and university leadership.
- A PhD in Midwifery or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and research.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse academic environment.
- A record of scholarly publications is preferred for senior positions.
Job Application Instructions For The Roles At Garden City University College
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following application materials:
- A cover letter expressing their interest and qualifications.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Contact information for at least two professional references.
Deadline for Application: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED