Here is the new job opening at Guinness Ghana. The company is looking hire a Brewing Shift Manager full time. The role is located at Kaasi, Ghana.
The Shift Brewing Manager is in charge of the brewing core critical metrics, with full responsibility for the efficient and effective performance of the brewing shift operations and the brewing shift team.
The Brewing Shift Manager is responsible for meeting the OEE, Extract loss, IPQI and Technical Flavour Score targets for the brewing operations in an efficient manner.
The incumbent is also responsible for the entrenchment of Manufacturing Management Systems (MMS) in a safe and healthy working environment.
As the frontline manager, the shift brewing manager must be conversant with Human resource policies, particularly in the area of disciplinary and grievance procedures, in resolving people issues in the teams to build and maintain a highly motivated team.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BSc Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science/Technology, Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years in food and beverage industry.
- Computer Literate
- Resource leadership skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
Check This: Job Options At Garden City University College
Barriers to Success:
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
Job Application Process At Guinness Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED