There is a new job update at Bosch Automotive. They are recruiting a Director for Customer Communications & Digital Strategy. The position offers a hybrid work schedule, with 60% remote work and 40% onsite work, providing the flexibility to work from both home and office environments.
- Develop, implement and measure Bosch AA-NA user marketing strategies, partnering with the business units, category teams, and sales teams to integrate and align the brand positioning and key brand funnel goals
- Create and develop the brand narrative and voice through storytelling, compelling creative, partnerships, and more. Ensure articulation of desired image, position and messaging
- B2B & B2C Digital Development: Drive digital transformation for our sales teams, distribution partners and business users including implementing an actionable content strategy for sustainable governance with a content-first approach driving business value and crafting differentiated approaches for our users
- Own the marketing calendar across brand initiatives and product launches, ensuring GTM strategies are meeting business objectives and nurturing the brand:
- This includes understanding customer, user and project-specific strategy to produce high-level and customer & user-focused deliverables
- Developing effective short-term & long-term omni-channel programs to achieve both business unit and customer-specific goals and providing day-to-day services in content, communications, website management, social media marketing, SEO, SEM and CRM/B2B
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Similar Business Focus required; Masters or MBA (Communications, Data) preferred
- 7+ Years of Experience related to:
- Planning and executing multiple marketing programs, including budget management with inside teams and outside vendors.
- Managing teams, campaigns, and programs.
- Team building and strategic leadership with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Building, developing and running integrated, data-driven offline/online marketing campaigns.
- Must have a high degree of digital and technology skills in a sales & marketing environment; adept with numbers and have the ability to analyze digital data to create a digital marketing strategy.
- Highly organized team player with strong creative, strategic, analytical & interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple employee marketing specialties & skill levels within a fast-paced environment.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
How To Apply For Bosch Automotive’s Job
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED