An Employment Opportunity is now Available At La Community Bank Limited. The aforementioned bank is in search of a qualified candidate for the position of Finance Manager.
Summary of Role:
Make sure financial and management records are kept, controlled, planned, and made according to accounting policies, procedures, and standards.
Recommended Post: Work Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services
Needed Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field from a recognized university.
- The final certificate from ICA (Ghana) or ACCA.
- At least 7 years of finance experience, with at least 5 of those years in the financial services industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accounting principles, procedures, financial reporting standards, and business planning processes
- Tax laws and related rules
- Bank of Ghana regulations and directives
- Changes and trends in the financial services industry
- Labour law and practice
You Can Also Apply For:
- More Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti Limited
- Exciting Job Opportunity At Arkesel
- AAU Scholarships for International Students 2023
How To Submit An Application To La Community Bank Ltd For The Available Employment Slot
Interested persons may apply to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Application letter
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Photocopies of your certificates
- The names and addresses of two references
- Phone number, and your email address
Deadline: 31st January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED