The service of a Project Manager(WISE PROJECT) At Plan International.
Project Leadership and Management:
Lead high quality and results-oriented program planning, implementation and reporting in compliance with donor and government agreements. A strong understanding of project cycle management, results-based management, and gender transformative women’s economic empowerment programming is essential.
- Project cycle management processes and tools (including detailed implementation plans) effectively implemented to achieve project results and comply with donor requirements, government requirements, and partnership agreements.
- Ensure program strategies in women’s economic empowerment are gender transformative and responsive to the context, implemented consistently across all project activities, and adhere to best practices in the sector.
- Quality programmatic and financial reports are prepared on time and in line with Plan International and donor standards.
- Compliance tools and frameworks are designed to be responsive to the capacities of partner organisations and meet donor requirements for audit.
- Expenditure is monitored monthly to ensure spending is on track and forecasts are duly updated based on project needs and in compliance with donor regulations.
- Monitoring and evaluation system, tools and processes are developed for measuring the gender transformative and economic empowerment results of the project; and project data is collected, validated and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that local laws and operational policies and protocols, including for security, are observed and respected.
See Also: Job Vacancy At RecTrain Services Limited
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice:
- Demonstrable experience managing multimillion-dollar institutional grants through donors such as Global Affairs Canada, USAID, DFID and European Union.
- Familiarity with Global Affairs Canada guidelines and requirements.
- Strong understanding of feminist principles, gender equality, and women’s socio-economic empowerment.
- Strong understanding of monitoring and evaluation, and results-based management tools and approaches.
- Strong experience in partnership management and aptitude for cultivating strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including private sector organizations, civil social organizations, government, and donors.
- Experience leading cross-functional and remote teams to deliver results.
- Ability to establish priorities in a time sensitive environment, track project performance, meet deadlines, and ensure high quality deliverables
- Ability to fully function in English (verbal and written) in essential. All donor reports, deliverables and communication will be in English.
- Proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet).
- Proficient in Microsoft applications usage and other relevant software and other applications
- Self-starter takes initiative and works with minimal direct supervision.
- Flexible, able to shift directions quickly and occasionally work long hours to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Physical Environment and Demands: Typical office environment
This post holder will be stationed in Tamale in the Northern Region of Ghana with regular travel (approximately 60% of time) to project locations where WISE operates, as well as Plan International’s Country Office in Accra.
- Amazing Job Offers At Samsung Electronics
- Latest Job Placement At Glovo
- Arsenal vs Man United Premier League Live ‘23
How To Submit An Application For Project Manager(WISE PROJECT) At Plan
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED