The service of a Project Manager(WISE PROJECT) At Plan International.
Project Leadership and Management:
Lead high quality and results-oriented program planning, implementation and reporting in compliance with donor and government agreements. A strong understanding of project cycle management, results-based management, and gender transformative women’s economic empowerment programming is essential.
- Project cycle management processes and tools (including detailed implementation plans) effectively implemented to achieve project results and comply with donor requirements, government requirements, and partnership agreements.
- Ensure program strategies in women’s economic empowerment are gender transformative and responsive to the context, implemented consistently across all project activities, and adhere to best practices in the sector.
- Quality programmatic and financial reports are prepared on time and in line with Plan International and donor standards.
- Compliance tools and frameworks are designed to be responsive to the capacities of partner organisations and meet donor requirements for audit.
- Expenditure is monitored monthly to ensure spending is on track and forecasts are duly updated based on project needs and in compliance with donor regulations.
- Monitoring and evaluation system, tools and processes are developed for measuring the gender transformative and economic empowerment results of the project; and project data is collected, validated and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that local laws and operational policies and protocols, including for security, are observed and respected.
See Also: Job Vacancy At RecTrain Services Limited
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice:
- Demonstrable experience managing multimillion-dollar institutional grants through donors such as Global Affairs Canada, USAID, DFID and European Union.
- Familiarity with Global Affairs Canada guidelines and requirements.
- Strong understanding of feminist principles, gender equality, and women’s socio-economic empowerment.
- Strong understanding of monitoring and evaluation, and results-based management tools and approaches.
- Strong experience in partnership management and aptitude for cultivating strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including private sector organizations, civil social organizations, government, and donors.
- Experience leading cross-functional and remote teams to deliver results.
- Ability to establish priorities in a time sensitive environment, track project performance, meet deadlines, and ensure high quality deliverables
- Ability to fully function in English (verbal and written) in essential. All donor reports, deliverables and communication will be in English.
- Proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet).
- Proficient in Microsoft applications usage and other relevant software and other applications
- Self-starter takes initiative and works with minimal direct supervision.
- Flexible, able to shift directions quickly and occasionally work long hours to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Physical Environment and Demands: Typical office environment
This post holder will be stationed in Tamale in the Northern Region of Ghana with regular travel (approximately 60% of time) to project locations where WISE operates, as well as Plan International’s Country Office in Accra.
- Amazing Job Offers At Samsung Electronics
- Latest Job Placement At Glovo
- Arsenal vs Man United Premier League Live ‘23
How To Submit An Application For Project Manager(WISE PROJECT) At Plan
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED