There is a fresh job vacancy at RecTrain Services Limited. The company is seeking to employ an Executive Assistant.
The company which provides personal growth and professional development business requires an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be primarily responsible forperforming administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is mostly confidential, arranging complex and detailed plans, itineraries, and agendas, compiling documents for meetings and supporting the CEO’s personal activities.
- Manage the CEO’s day-to-day activities, including adjusting the schedule to accommodate unanticipated events/developments.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine appropriate course of action.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar and exercise considerable discretion and judgment.
- Be the CEO’s reminders for special days of clients, friends and families and handle gift coordination
- Requesting, collecting, reviewing, and printing all documents to ensure the CEO always has timely information.
- Operate as the liaison between the CEO and internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and all logistics within the office
- Operate as a meeting organizer ensuring the CEO has a pre-briefing of all meetings, take minutes during meetings, develop minutes or reports, for the CEO then execute circulation where necessary.
- Operate as the CEO’s filter screening, preparing, and directing phone calls.
- Manage the CEO’s travel activities from pre travel preparations, actual needs during travel and post travel activities.
- Manage all the CEO’s events related activities such as scheduling, meetings and coordinating related logistics, such as room bookings, refreshments, and document preparation for all attendees.
- Manage and host all the CEO’s events ensuring the highest level of hospitality and standards.
- Maintain an accurate physical and digital filing system.
- Prepare and submit expense reports accurately and efficiently.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manages personal errands for CEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, B. Comm or any related field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess high levels of integrity and adopt to the high ethical standards with theability to manage confidential data.
- Knowledge of software and tools such as QuickBooks, Trello, Slack, Dropbox, Google docs will be an added advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software suite (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to prescribed deadlines.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work for long hours and weekends/holidays occasionally.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as an Executive or Special Assistant, preferably with some experience supporting the executive level.
- Willing to work partially from home on weekends.
- Work Available At Standard Bank Group
- Slot Open At World Vision International
- 2022 Top 10 Online Jobs for Students
How To Submit An Application For RecTrain Services Limited Job Vacancy
Apply by send your application via this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED