A new position is now open for applications at Plan International. A new Quality Assurance Specialist is needed for immediate employment at the aforementioned institution.
- Participates in the design, implementation and monitoring of all the processes required in the Quality Assurance work (annual plan, standard working papers, reporting format and protocols) etc.
- Strengthens the risk management processes in line with the Plan International Global and Regional strategy through facilitation of the project risk management plan of actions and monitoring of the Risk Register.
- Follows up on Action-plans agreed between management and external Auditors for full compliance and reports to Country Director
- Reviews Internal Control Systems for its effectiveness and appropriateness to achieve the project’s objectives and reports on areas of improvement
- Performs special confidential tasks assigned by the Country Director
- Ensures quality standards are met through review of processes at risk in the annual review plan
- Monitors action taken by management in response to assurance reviews, ensuring effective follow up
- Adheres to Plan’s Child Protection Policy to safeguard and protect the child at all times without any reports or incidents of child abuse
- Ensures Plan’s gender equality policy is adhered to
- To coordinate the Risk Management system to ensure that all risk owners are prompted monthly to update their risk action points
- Performs and other duties that may be assigned from time to time to ensure the effective implementation of the Wise Project
See Also: New Career Opening At TICSEP-GH
Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or its equivalent, with Part II Professional Qualification;
- Extensive practical experience of at least five years in risk-based auditing;
- Knowledge of program and project implementation is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position with a recognized institution preferably an International NGO
- Ability to train and mentor staff, partners and communities
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Ability to study and quickly understand new operating environment and organizational systems
- Good communications skills (written or oral)
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Independence and objectivity, you should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Organized, methodical and meticulous
Location: Tamale, Ghana
How To Send Application To Plan International For A Position
Deadline For Submission: 1st June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED