A new career opening is available at International Centre For Sustainable Environment Promotion (TICSEP-GH). They are profiling multiple candidates for our axillary nature conservation and environmental management projects. The project locations are in Ghana’s Ashanti, Western North, and Western regions. The institution is seeking experts in:
- climate change education and communication
- sustainable farming and green business initiatives.
- forest rehabilitation
- circular economy management (turning wastes into resources)
- support the design and implementation of community-specific sustainable businesses.
- Provide advisory services on business management to women farmer groups.
- provide training and awareness-raising on forest and wildlife protection, and support their rehabilitation.
- Support soil and water conservation programs in agriculture.
- Provide advisory services to youth in green job creation.
- support various community and public engagement projects.
- report writing on field activities.
They seek well motivated individuals ready to take up interesting challenges while working to realise the SDGs. For our multiple offers, diploma to PhD graduates can have their respective roles. But we focus on the desirabilities below;
- Strong motivation to work in remote areas (50 %).
- Readiness to travel frequently.
- Good understanding of the behaviour and needs of rural communities.
- Ability to write reports and make presentations.
- Ability to work, live, and work with rural communities.
- Should be familiar with climate-smart agriculture practices
- Should be familiar with sustainable environmental management practices.
How To Submit An Application To TICSEP-GH For The Career Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED