There is a January 2023 Job Recruitment ongoing at TotalEnergies. The oil company has great job opportunities for hardworking and efficient individuals to join the team.
The Program actually targets fresh Ghanaian university graduates from our local universities
Recommended Post: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
- Ensures that all expenses are posted into the correct accounts
- Review all expenses accounts ensuring that the entries are keyed into appropriate accounts
- Month End Closing Activities At each month closure the financial accountant performs the under-listed duties
- Update file of Taxes and Levies.
- To complete product movement reconciliation by M+4 with the support of Customer Service and Operations Departments.
- To ensure that our suppliers are not over/under paid and paid on time to guarantee our supplies.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
- Work Available At Standard Bank Group
- Lincoln Community School Job Opening
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
How To Submit An Application For TotalEnergies’ January 2023 Job Recruitment
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions listed above to read more and apply.
The company is one of the biggest, most integrated oil and gas businesses in the world, the Totalenergies Group, includes Ghana in its global organization.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED