There is an exciting Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank. The Pan African bank, Ecobank, is looking to hire a Portfolio Manager.
- To construct optimal investment solutions for Asset Management clients in line with their objectives and constraints.
- To ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across clients’ portfolios and daily monitoring of the investment solutions.
See Also: New Employment Possibility At Alliance Française
Portfolio Construction And Asset Allocation
- Development and implementation of investment strategies;
- Portfolio construction and asset allocation in accordance with client objectives and constraints
- Review of investment opportunities;
- Monitoring and rebalancing of portfolio in response to cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines.
Investment Analysis And Decision Making
- Strong macroeconomic analysis;
- Periodic review of investment opportunities;
- Quarterly review and analysis of performance and taking appropriate decisions;
- Negotiation of rates in the case of fixed income instruments;
- Risk and performance monitoring across client portfolios;
- Analysis of risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios;
- Portfolio performance evaluation.
- Ensure client investments accounts are tracked regularly
- Daily check client cash balances and ensure available funds are invested
- Monitor client contributions, interest/ coupon payments, etc.
- Engage client in a presentation, at least, every half year on portfolio performance
- Ensure portfolio reports are prepared and delivered to clients in accordance to the relevant timelines.
- Candidate will interact very much with business heads and high net worth clients of SWAM* and will be instrumental in driving the business of the firm.
- The role requires the successful candidate to be analytical and current on economic and financial sector developments
- A professional university graduate with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance or related field of study;
- CFA chartered holder is an added advantage;
- GSE Securities Course Certification and other relevant courses Experience & Skills
- At least 3-5 years portfolio management experience with good portfolio performance track record;
- An experience in Emerging Markets/Frontier Markets/Africa Fund management is an added advantage
- Ability to analyze investment opportunities and make sound investment decisions;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the clients;
- Customer focused & result-oriented;
- Ability to pull together various resources to deliver customer solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Good and Strong negotiation skills
You May Also Like:
- Job Vacancy At AG Care Ghana
- Lincoln Community School Job Opening
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
How To Submit An Application For Ecobank’s Graduate Job Opportunity
Deadline: 20th January, 2023, 19:00
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED