An Amazing Role is currently Available At Newmont Mining Corporation. They are looking to fill the position of Equipment Permitting & Licensing Trainer – Fixed Term.
About This Role:
To guarantee cost effective competency-based training programs are delivered to Mining Operations / Equipment Operators and to develop the required skills and values. It involves scheduling of classes, on-the-job training and assessment to provide trained and skilled workforce for the mining operations which includes the implementation and monitoring of the local work force.
Check Also: Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
In This Role You Will:
- Comply with all Newmont Africa Occupational Health and Safety requirements as well as those required under relevant Ghana legislation.
- Certify complete recording policies and procedures are maintained.
- Contribute towards identifying the training needs for the mining workforce
- Support with the approved company mobile equipment licensing system.
- Travel to and support other Newmont sites if required.
Training and Assessment
- Conduct immersive / simulator training programs.
- Conduct mobile equipment operations training programs.
- Conduct driver / live vehicle licensing and permitting programs.
- Develop training packages.
- Train the national workforce to Newmont Standards.
- Train Mining standard operating procedures to mining staff.
- Assess operators through various stages of competency for competency progression.
- Assess and evaluate in support of operator recruitment.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Mining Engineering.
- Workplace Trainer / Assessor Certification.
- Knowledge of Ghana Occupational Health and Safety laws.
- Between 5 to 10 years’ working experience operating heavy mobile equipment in open pit mining operations.
- Experience with competency-based training, on and off job.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver process training activities.
- Coaching skills.
- Strong training facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How To Submit An Application For Newmont’s Amazing Role Available
If interested, Tap Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED