An international sports betting company operating in Ghana is looking for a Customer Support or Service Executive that represents the company in all customer contacts, providing the best-in-class service via email, phone, social media and live chat.
This position reports to the Customer Support Manager. The Customer Support Executives is to build retention with customers, resolve their queries and made to feel part of the Pridebet family.
Details of the Job
- Minimum Qualification: Degree/HND in related Course
- Experience : 3 years
- Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hrs per week
- Duration: Full-Time
- Locations: Accra
- Salary: Negotiable
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Handling inbound calls from existing and prospective clients inquiring about the products and services we offer.
- Handling Social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram) queries from existing and prospective clients.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint,determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Managing customer relationship and retention.
- Upselling and cross- selling of the different products and services The Company offers to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintaining customer records by updating their accounts and recording client information.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction at all times through follow-ups.
- Conducting hourly tests to confirm that the services are working efficiently.
- Sending out daily reports (checklist) on how the tests have been carried out and the findings.
- Performing bi-weekly competitor analysis and updating findings
- Escalating any major problem (if any) to the supervisor on duty.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients and pursued customer leads.
- Winning back already existing clients that have gone dormant.
- Creating detailed reports that outline the leads generated. The report captures the
- number of people they have made contact with, the unsuccessful records and the amount deposited by each client
- Generating sales conversions from the data base given for them to call out.
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player’s gaming patterns wherever needed
- Ad-hoc requirements by the business as needed
Customer Service Executive Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Ability and willingness to work on a shift Rota which includes weekends and overtime as and when required
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to our customers and fellow employees
- Respectful with a driven focus to succeed and deliver on targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and understand local languages such as, Twi, GA, Ewe and Hausa is an added advantage
- Model a culture of ownership in every interaction
- Prior customer service and/or contact center experience is preferred
How To Apply for the Customer Service Executive Job
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED