There is a new Job Placement At SCG Chartered Accountants. The company has an opportunity to recruit a Senior Accounting Associate for our Client Accounting Services Unit. Reporting to the manager, you will work in a small team to service a portfolio of clients.
See Also: Sai Wine and Champagne Café Job Vacancy
As Senior Accounting Associate, you will:
- Lead a small team to handle general accounting duties such as processing transactions, reconciliations, and closing the books.
- Prepare monthly financial reports including performance reports, cashflow and KPI analysis.
- Assist with preparation and filing of tax return including VAT, WHT, Income tax.
- Review accounting outputs of the team– processed transactions, reconciliations, accounting close activities, and financial report preparation.
- Advise clients on accounting standards, accounting policy and financial control issues and tax issues.
- Analyze financial statements and advise client on implications.
- Communicate with and respond to client enquiries.
The applicant must:
- Be IT Savvy, intermediate knowledge of Xero or QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite. The ability to learn and use tech tools is essential.
- Have a strong technical knowledge and application of tax laws and IFRS SME. Good understanding of cost accounting, financial management and internal control concepts.
- Be able to manage workload in an environment driven by deadlines.
- Be a learner with strong analytical skills and a questioning mindset.
- Have effective communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Be a team player with a potential to lead the team.
- Have Commercial awareness and Business acumen.
Qualification And Work Experience:
The applicant must
- Be educated to a degree level in accounting and at later stages of studying for professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA, ICAG
- Have worked in an accounting function for 3 years.
- Experience of working in an accounting firm will be an advantage.
- Monthly Salary
- Medical insurance
- Study leave
- Employee development and support towards approved professional certification programme
- Prospect of progression.
- Mentoring and coaching for career and personal development.
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
- Job Advertisement At Publicis West Africa
- Now Job Positions at a Sports Betting Company
- Work Available At Standard Bank Group
How To Submit An Application For The Job Placement At SCG Chartered Accountants
Interested candidates should complete the Application Form using This Link
Deadline For Application: 28th January, 2023.
- Applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
- Applicants must be Ghanaians or be eligible to work in Ghana.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED