There is a new job recruitment at AGRI-IMPACT Limited (AIL). The company is looking to hire a proactive, dedicated and efficient persons.
Positions Available At AIL
Manage all financial transactions, budgets, cashflow management and provide quantitative information on financial position.
As the role holder, you will work closely with the Accountant and Director of Finance to review invoices and receipts, capturing them in financial systems.
As the incumbent, you will be responsible for the management of information and knowledge resources of an inclusive multi-partner consortium implementation of a 4-year “Harnessing Agricultural Productivity and Prosperity (HAPPY)” project that aims to increase agricultural productivity, value addition and create 320,000 jobs for youth and women along 4 agricultural value chain.
- Review and analyse supplier proposals, negotiating terms and conditions, prices, and delivery schedules to obtain the best value for the organization.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, conducting market research and analysis to ensure the selection of reliable and cost-effective vendors.
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations plans to promote the project’s objectives and achievements.
- Build a strong organisational brand.
- Assist Implementing Partners to manage various risks associated with production, including weather-related risks, crop diseases, market volatility, and price fluctuations and provide risk mitigation measures
- Support Implementing Partners to adopt inclusion features in project implementation.
- Work with Disability Inclusion facilitators of GFD to provide training to participating youth.
Apply By: 29th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED