There is a job vacancy for Senior Manager (Investment Analysis) At KPMG. The Investment and Development Manager will work closely with the relevant committees to identify and conduct due diligence on new development/ investment opportunities for the organisation and also assist in monitoring project developments.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- In-depth understanding of market trends and economic principles, with the ability to recognize trends and make appropriate predictions
- Thorough understanding of laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning investments in the sector
- Knowledge of the petroleum sector
- Results-oriented with strong, research, analytical, and an ability to make sound commercial judgment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A minimum of nine (9) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience of which three (3) years must be in a senior management level
- ▪ A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance
- Full professional accounting qualification (ICA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of various factors that significantly drive investment decisions including activity in the energy (petroleum) sector, and local economic environment
- Develop and maintain close professional relationships with banks, business partners, and otherrelevant financial partners to maximize the number and quality of available investment opportunities
- Scout the market to identify business partners and investors, and communicate the business strategy to such potential investors
- Maintain a database of opportunities/ proposals, updating it and assisting potential companies with required preliminary information
- Coordinate the proposals or presentations by potential companies or investors to the Development Committee and subsequently to the Board for final approval
- Support approved project developers or sponsors to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals for successful project development
- Identify and present selected joint venture or partnership opportunities to the Board for approval
- Second the organisation’s participation in specific co-development or joint-venture opportunities
- Help in taking co-development projects from concept to financial close by assisting with
- structuring and securing all the necessary commercial terms including, partnership agreements, finance agreements, offtake agreements, other revenue agreements, supply agreements, etc.
- Participate in negotiations and assist with the negotiation of project construction, operation and maintenance agreements for co-development opportunities;
- Identify project risks and advising on how the organisation can manage or mitigate codevelopment projects risks.
- Identify, evaluate and rank new project development opportunities or investment proposals for Development Committee approval
- Build a strong working relationship with all key stakeholders and ensure they are engaged and supportive of the co-development project
- Monitor trends and stay abreast of developments in the petroleum industry that may impact investment potential
- Provide project status reports on all ongoing projects as per agreed timelines
How to Apply for Senior Manager (Investment Analysis) at KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED