The service of an accountant is needed at Agri-Impact Limited (AIL).
Manage all financial transactions, budgets, cashflow management and provide quantitative information on financial position whiles ensuring the company is tax compliant on an inclusive multi-partner consortium implementation of a 4-year “Harnessing Agricultural Productivity and Prosperity (HAPPY” project that aims to increase agricultural productivity, value addition and create 320,000 jobs for youth and women along 4 agricultural value chain
Check Also: Ongoing Job Recruitment At Best Western Premier
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- BSc./HND in Accounting or Finance, Professional qualification in ICAG or ACCA is a plus
- 5 years+ work experience as an Accountant; experience in managing agri-projects is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including IFS, and strong understanding of Ghanaian tax laws and standard practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to details
- Proficiency in accounting software (Tally) and MS Applications
Agri-Impact Limited’s Mode Of Application For The Role: Accountant
Kindly ensure that the file name for CV and Cover Letter should be the full name of the applicant
Deadline: 29th September, 2023
About The Company:
It is a private company that specialises in agribusiness. They have a lot of experience in providing agricultural advisory services, developing agribusiness projects, and supporting agriculture and related fields. AIL, which was founded in 2010, provides exceptional agri-business solutions to address agricultural challenges in Sub Saharan Africa.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED