The College of Engineering, KNUST is happy to announce its latest scholarship dubbed Engineering Education Project (KEEP) Scholarship. This award is available for students from Ghana and other West African countries. The scholarship is applicable to the following specific programme:
- MPhil Computer Engineering
- MPhil Materials Engineering
- MPhil Power Systems Engineering
- MPhil Chemical Engineering
- MPhil Renewable Energy Technologies
- MPhil Telecommunications Engineering
- MPhil Mechanical Engineering
- MPhil Bioengineering
- MSc Renewable Energy Technologies
To meet the entry requirements of the School of Graduate Studies at KNUST, applicants must have at least:
- First or second class (upper division) for the first degree
- You must first apply for admission at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science (KNUST)
- For those applying to PhD programmes, it is recommended to have a Master’s degree with a minimum average of 60%.
- You must have passion for cutting-edge research, collaborative mindset, and ability to solve problems independently.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (oral and written);
- Demonstrate great communication and leadership skills
- Applicants must not be older than 40 years
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply to this opportunity.
Recommended: Douglas College Entrance Scholarships 2024
These scholarships can cover either the full or partial cost of an 18-month full-time MSc programme or a 24-month MPhil programme.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Academic transcript
- Two letters of reference (one from a supervisor at the Master’s level) for PhD applicants
- Copy of prior publications (if applicable)
- Completed application form with Two passport photographs
- Certificates for bachelor’s or Master’s degrees
Application Process For The Engineering Education Project (KEEP) Scholarship
Complete your admission application first:
- Ghanaian Students: Purchase the e-voucher based on information provided at Admission Portal and complete the relevant application documents
- International students: Access the KNUST application form via Admission Portal and complete the application form and attach all relevant documents
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit signed copies (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents, including Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
After successfully reviewing of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a selection interview in Kumasi OR via telephone/Zoom. The date of the interview will be communicated after shortlisting.
Deadline: Saturday, 30th September 2023.
After applying for admission, proceed to send your candidature for the KEEP Scholarship.
Contact: All inquiries should be sent via email to email@example.com
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED