Here is the latest job vacancy at Agri-Impact Limited for the position of Public Relations Officer. The company is seeking to recruit a highly skilled and motivated Project person to join our team.
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations plans to promote the project’s objectives and achievements.
- Build a strong organisational brand.
- Organize and coordinate conferences, interviews, and media briefings to generate relevant media coverage.
- Monitor media coverage and provide regular reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams and project Implementing Partners to identify and create compelling stories and content for media outreach.
Another Job Suggestion: Procurement Officer At Agri-Impact Group
Required skills or experience
- MA or BA Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Proven experience working as a Public Relations Officer or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in using various media monitoring and PR software tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their role in public relations.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in organizational and project management.
Mode Of Application For The Role: Public Relations Officer At Agri-Impact
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED