The company, Aves International Academy has a new job vacancy for individuals who have interest in teaching. They are looking to work with a Language Teacher/ Coordinator (Spanish, French, English and For all languages).
See Also: Fido New Job Update
Job Profile/ Background:
This institution is seeking for Teachers/ Coordinators with experience teaching the Cambridge/ IGCSE Program with a minimum of 4 years for all teaching related languages especially Spanish.
- Identify clear teaching and learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed to allow learners assimilate the language.
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations for teaching and learning, motivation and presentation of work.
Teaching & Class Management:
- Plan work in accordance with unit planners, the Cambridge Curriculum and/or International Baccalaureate programs of study and external examination requirements;
- Take account learners’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set targets for improvement; Monitoring, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, relevant subject or equivalent. Further education and/or qualifications are an added advantage.
- 4+ years’ experience in progressive teaching and educational responsibility
- Any other duties assigned by Line Manager and/or management as required
- Evidence of appropriate in-service training
- Minimum of 3years’ experience in teaching the language
- Knowledge of the IB and/or Cambridge curriculum is a plus.
Knowledge, Understanding, Skills and Abilities
- A sound understanding of how students learn, how teachers can best teach and how to achieve high standards.
- High levels of communication skills both oral, written and in ICT.
Location: Tema Community 25
- SHS Job At US Embassy Ghana
- Judicial Service Of Ghana January 2023 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment At Plan International
How To Submit An Application For The Job Vacancy At Aves International Academy
Send your applications to the email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23rd February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED