There an SHS Job Vacancy At US Embassy Ghana. The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Clerk.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Community Liaison Officer (CLO), the incumbent provides administrative support to the Community Liaison Office by greeting office visitors, answering telephones, and responding to routine correspondence, assisting the CLO in developing and maintaining key contacts and managing information that is beneficial to the morale and welfare of the entire mission. S/he supports the 8 areas of CLO responsibility with an emphasis on: Event Planning, Community Liaison, Welcome & Orientation, Guidance and Referral, Information & Resource Management and Education Liaison) to support a community of approximately 400 USDH employees and their family members.
Recommended: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
Qualifications and Evaluations
- A minimum of two (2) years of secretarial or administrative experience is required
- This Position needs to have in-depth knowledge of the Greater Accra area, including cultural sites and events, historical context, and places of interest. The position must be able to develop extensive contacts with local agencies, vendors, and private sector commercial businesses to connect the CLOs with local interests.
- At least A high school diploma or equivalent is required (WASSCE equivalence)
- Language: Level 4 – Fluent; written/spoken, and at least one (1) of the Ghanaian local languages.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Skills And Abilities:
- Strong communication skills. Good organizational skills, the ability to pay close attention to details, perform multiple tasks and take initiative to complete assigned tasks with accuracy and little supervision. Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point), Microsoft Outlook and Internet. Ability to draft basic office correspondence, use good judgment in performing administrative tasks, and provide quality customer service. Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Position requires typing skill of 40WPM.
Salary: GHS ¢79,058
Other Suggested Posts:
- January 2023 Job Recruitment At TotalEnergies
- Amazing Job Offers At Samsung Electronics
- Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
How To Submit Your Application For The US Embassy Ghana Job For SHS Graduates
Deadline: 25th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED