An Ex NSS lady has sued top a bank manager over failure to fulfill relationship ‘obligations’ and promises.
Deborah stated that while she was seeing Mr. Ernest Nimako during her national service, he told her not to take a job offer from the bank. In exchange, he would supply the following:
- an initial working capital for a business.
- three years’ worth of rent or housing costs.
- A car
- a monthly stipend of Gh¢3,000.00
- pay for her medical and other bills, as well as the cost of a family planning procedure so she won’t become pregnant soon.
- get married to her after divorcing his wife because his marriage was irreparably destroyed.
The lady confirmed that, due to all of these assurances, she declined to sign a contract with the bank on the condition that she would be cared for.
Additionally, he bought her a vehicle that was not registered in her name.
According to her, the man stop fulfilling his promises when the two of them has a few problems.
Therefore, the ex NSS lady has sued the top bank manager over failure to fulfill relationship obligations.
The lady also alleges that when she was working with the bank, senior male executives sexually harassed female bank employees and made life in the bank unpleasant if they didn’t comply.
She further claimed that practically every senior officer has a girlfriend in the bank. She added that female staff are made to make advances on wealthy customers. In the writ, she stated that bank’s management approves of it. For this reason, she has filed a lawsuit against the bank.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED