Fido has a New Job Update. The company is looking to hire a Financial Analyst.
What you will do:
- Collecting and aggregating data from public and commercial data sources/domains, focusing on key policy, economic, market and technological developments in our key markets/segments and jurisdictions.
- Identifying key trends, risks, insights and opportunities arising from economic and regulatory developments such as monetary policy decisions, foreign exchange currencies and economic market indicators (inflation, interest rates, etc.).
- Deriving cross-sector market insights, driving strategy formulation and data-based decision making around product pricing and financial hedging against risks.
- Designing and presenting reports and presentations within Fido’s business units and for Fido’s senior management.
See Also: New Job Opening At PalmPay
Who you are:
- At least 5 years experience in market analysis, intelligence analysis or financial/economic journalism
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with experience in delivering insights to senior management
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to independently transform a business question into a market research and monitoring processes
- Hands-on experience in report writing and presentations design
- B.A/M.B.A in Economics, Accounting or Finance – An advantage
- Proficiency in news and information aggregation platforms – advantage
- Experience in SQL and in using data visualization and BI tools – Tableau, Power BI or similar – advantage
- Massive Job Recruitment At Plan International
- Job Vacancy At RecTrain Services Limited
- Amazing Job Offers At Samsung Electronics
How To Submit An Application For The New Job Update At Fido
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED