A Regional Purchasing Associate is needed at FHI 360.
- Provide leadership and support the implementation of procurement process for WAMERO and Project/Country Offices in this region including developing or contributing to WAMERO specific procedures or tools as needed.
- Serve as a resource for project teams on procurement standards, processes, and topics;
- Review procurement packages prepared by country office and project teams to ensure completeness of documentation and compliance with FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures. Route to Regional Office Director for approval and/or signature;
- May assist with project launch and provide training on procurement processes and standards as needed;
- Maintain procurement tracker;
- Proactively advises and builds capacity of Regional Office staff and Country/Project Office staff for procurement process and management.
- Identify areas of compliance risk and escalate as necessary to appropriate levels of leadership;
- Problem-solve with project staff around issues specific to procurement and compliance, coordinating with project and regional office leadership as needed;
- Support work with Enterprise Services on revising and improving existing processes;
- Contribute to work with WAMERO colleagues to identify and develop process improvements and implement best practices related to procurement processes;
- Train regional and project staff on internal processes, standards, best practices, and compliance issues related to procurements;
- Liaise with Global Procurement Services staff in HQ as needed to clarify FHI 360 standard procedures, ensure consistent practice, stay informed of changes or updates to internal templates or processes, and seek advise on situation specific issues as needed;
- Maintain knowledge of internal procedures and templates, and donor rules and regulations and inform the team of the changes in policies and procedures and templates;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School / GED Diploma or international equivalent
- 3-5 years of procurement and administrative support experience.
- Knowledge of donor (USG and non-USG) rules and regulations including but not limited to USAID preferred.
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience preferred.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
Technology to be Used:
- Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, video conferencing, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones.
Other Suggested Posts:
- Aves International Academy Job Vacancy
- Careers At Holy Child College of Education
- Career Opening At Kasapreko Company Limited
How To Submit An Application For Regional Purchasing Associate (FHI 360)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED