The March 2023 Job Recruitment at Tullow Oil is current Ongoing. The company is looking to work with resilient and hardworking individuals for the list of positions below.
- Complies with the Tullow HSEQ Code of Conduct, Standards, and Procedures to always protect people and the environment.
- Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Provides guidance and technical support to Junior Engineers
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and corporate standards, processes, and procedures.
- To ensure that the offshore operational plans are realistic and reflect the Ghana Operating environment, are consistent with Tullow EHS policies whilst maximising the efficiency with optimised OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- To ensure Installation operations meet the 90-day Plan (Production, Budget and Activity execution). Reasons for variation to be addressed systematically with onshore support
- To control work not included in the plan in accordance with delegated authorities and planning procedures.
- Responding to Material Queries for Receipted Items
- Sparing Accuracy
- Material Condition Assessments
- Latest Job Notice At Upfield Ghana
- Latest Career Update At Nestle
- Career At Gulf of Guinea Maritime Institute
How To Submit An Application For Tullow Oil’s March 2023 Job Recruitment
To apply, click on the positions above to read more and apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED