Here is the latest Job announcement at Epiroc. The company is looking to recruit Service Operation Manager Ghana.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
Develop and maintain a customer focused Technically with Service team, continuously drive customer share, 1:1 Ratio and customer satisfaction to the highest level. Establish a wide and solid customer base, by continuously finding new ways to grow service penetration, Workshop Rebuilds (Machine & Components), Service agreement & part sales.
Support the customer in continuous improvement project and initiative and develop a preferred supplier status. Develop Service team to drive automation and Technical Training.
Drive service excellence and Epiroc machine performance towards the customers, by offering & implementing value added services for all Epiroc machines and customers in the Anglophone countries in West Africa.
Check: March 2023 Job Recruitment At Tullow Oil
Competences, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree Maintenance / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years´ of experience in service Management or Service contract management
- Familiarity with Epiroc applications such as BPCS, MOL, IQ, DOCMINE etc. is a plus, along with theoretical and practical knowledge in their use.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Spreadsheets, project planners, charting etc.) and engineering analysis software.
- Good understanding of Maintenance Philosophy Overview and processes
- Good understanding of networks and systems required
- Have a good understanding of the technical aspects of the project they are managing, as well as the specific requirements of the site.
- Have experience ensuring that the project and site are compliant with relevant health and safety regulations and environmental requirements.
- Have experience in identify and solve problems that arise during the project, such as delays, machine failures, and staffing issues.
- Have experience in implementing quality control measures and ensuring that the work meets mining industry standards and customer expectations.
- Have experience in motivate and manage teams effectively, providing leadership and direction to achieve project goals.
- Have experience negotiating with clients, contractors, and team members, and resolving conflicts that arise during the project.
- Have experience to maintain accurate records, prepare reports, and provide updates on project progress.
- Prior experience with understanding of automation and digitization required.
- Strong background in Heavy Mobile Machine (HME) fleet maintenance management
- Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
- Exciting Job Offers At Voltic Ghana
- Requirements to get a UK VISA 2022/2023
How To Submit An Application For Job Announcement At Epiroc
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED