There is a job vacancy for the position of Driver-Dispatch Rider At Hubtel.
- Transporting Executive Management and/or officers of the company to and from official functions.
- Delivering packages to recipients promptly and consistently with evidence of submission or collection.
- Maintaining a travel log to record work hours, mileage and repair records.
- Maintaining the assigned vehicles and ensuring that the vehicles are kept clean and always fully equipped and resourced (water, snacks etc.)
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive team.
- Renewal of licenses of the Executive Team as well as your own.
Check Also: Job Announcement At Epiroc
Experience and Critical Skills needed:
- Must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to drive class/type ‘B’ vehicles and ride motorcycles.
- Must be a skilled rider/driver.
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours when the need arises.
- Utilize navigation maps to find the optimal route.
- Good manners and comportment.
- Must appear neat at all times.
Recommended: March 2023 Job Recruitment At Tullow Oil
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- An additional Certificate in driving from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Must have a professional driver’s license ‘B’
- Must have a professional rider’s license ‘A’
- Modern working atmosphere.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Medical Insurance (Including, Dental and Eye Care)
How To Submit An Application For Hubtel’s Vacancy For Driver-Dispatch Rider
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED