CH Group Ghana Limited advertising a new career opening for its subsidiary, Goldkey Properties Limited. The company is looking to hire a Site Engineer to work at the Projects department.
Purpose of the job:
We are seeking a skilled person to manage parts of a construction project (also known as packages), providing technical advice, supervising staff on site and ensuring that their packages are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist the project managing team.
- The incumbent will assist the project manager in:
- General site supervision
- Checking to assure of the Quality of work on site.
- Coordinating all site meetings
- Preparing Progress report
- Keeping of site register for consultants
- Supplying materials to contractors and taking stock.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure good record keeping of the specific materials for the dedicated site.
- Procuring materials for the project.
- And any other role to be assign by the project manager.
Also Check: New Career Opportunity At GBfoods
- Bsc. Building Technology (Construction Technology option) or Bsc. Civil Engineering.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. A GhIS or GhIE membership will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge, Skills & Behavioural Competencies:
- Adequate knowledge in the use and application of all microsoft office applications (Word, Access, Power point, Excel, Power point, Project) as well as basic knowledge of autocad.
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g., construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers.
- Organisation skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Strong teamworking skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Project-management skills
- Knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation
- Own a driving licence, which is usually needed.
Application Process For CH Group Limited’s Career Slot
In applying, kindly use the job title as the subject of the email to send your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application: Tuesday 29th August, 2023
(Please accept that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within one weeks after the closing date).
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED