UNFPA is announcing a new Internship Recruitment. This call for applications is met to fill 10 intern positions.
UNFPA works to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. To empower young people, UNFPA Ghana’s internship
programme is designed to offer enthusiastic students/new graduates (including young persons living with disabilities) ready to gain hands-on experience in the real world of work, the opportunity to grow and develop.
- Be enrolled in a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and have completed one full academic year.
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as master’s programme or higher).
- Have recently graduated with a university degree as defined above and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional trainee programme and undertake the internship as part of this programme.
Other eligibility requirements:
- Demonstrate interest in the field of development.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to new environments and to establish and maintain good working relations with individuals of different cultural backgrounds.
Mode of Application For The Internship Opportunity At UNFPA
Deadline: Friday, 6th September, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED